Uneven or too much lip filler? Dermal filler causing occlusion, or placed incorrectly causing lumps, unevenness, etc.? LIPORASE immediately dissolves/corrects any filler treatment with which you are unsatisfied.
LIPORASE (hyaluronidase) by newPharm dissolves filler that has been placed incorrectly, excessively, or unevenly immediately upon application. Unwanted filler will continue to dissolve evenly where injected with LIPORASE for 48 hours.
Click to view our 2 Pack Filer Dissolver Kit
LIPORASE is also used where dermal filler has been inadvertently placed causing occlusion of the blood supply - indicated by blanching of skin at injection site and/or changes in skin color and/or tenderness that does not go away.KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 box of 10 vials LIPORASE - Each vial contains 1,500 I.U. of hyaluronidase (in dry powder form)
- 30mL sterile mixing solution + draw-up syringes for reconstituting LIPORASE
- 10 medical-grade syringes/sharps (30 gauge) for comfort treatment
- Instructions + Techniques for Successful Use of LIPORASE
What is Hyaluronidase? (active ingredient in LIPORASE)
Hyaluronidase is an enzyme that causes cross-linked hyaluronic acid to dissolve immediately. It is often referred to as a reversal agent for dermal fillers. When the enzyme is injected it dissolves the dermal filler around the injection site(s) immediately and continues to work for 48 hours.
HOW TO USE:
The reconstitution/mixing methods commonly used by experts are as follows: 1500IU (1 vial LIPORASE) + 3ml sterile mixing solution (included in kit).
The amount of dissolving serum is usually a one to one ratio as compared to the amount of filler previously injected. For example, if the client wishes to remove 2mL of dermal filler, then 2mL of the LIPORASE mixture should be used in the treatment area.
- FREE SHIPPING via USPS Priority Mail
- We process orders within 24 hours
- 2 DAY SHIPPING available at checkout